Sunday 20 November 2011

Partner let me update you

So kittens here's what's been happening:

  • On Friday I got the contraceptive implant placed into my left arm to stop me getting pregnant for the next three years. It's something I've been thinking about for a few years now and felt it was time for a (contraceptive) change. It didn't really hurt, I can barely feel it in there unless I touch it, and I'm hoping my body reacts well to it.
  • I have quit my job at Jolly's having found it too difficult to keep up with the ever-increasing workload at university whilst having a job.
  • Everything is excellent with the boyfriend.
  • The nurse told me I'm fat. Thanks a lot for that one, Nurse Viv.
  • I was the murderer in a murder mystery!
Love always kittens,

Hope to blog you properly soon! x

1 comment: